Friday, January 11, 2013

25 Weeks!

DSC_0575 How far along: 25 Weeks! WHAT??? I can’t believe I only have 15 weeks to go!

Size of the baby: According to Baby Center, about 13 1/2 inches and about a pound and a half…size of a rutabaga!

Total weight gain/loss: I did not gain one single ounce this week! I just cleaned up my diet some and increased my water intake. I never made it to the gym this week. Well I was at the gym some, just not working out! Busy work week!

Maternity clothes: I finally found some jeans that somewhat fit yesterday…only problem is I can’t keep them up. Guess I’ll be  yanking on them all day.

Stretch marks: Old one.

Sleep: Sleep is pretty good!

Best moment this week: Reece started back to gymnastics Monday. We took December off…didn’t really mean to do that, it just happened that way!

Movement: Lots and lots…baby’s favorite spot this week is my hip bone!

Food cravings/aversions: Are you sitting down? I had eggs for lunch yesterday and they were divine!!

Gender: You know what? This little nugget just may be a BOY! ;) No, we still don’t know, I just don’t have the HUGE girl feeling anymore! Maybe it’s because I’m not feeling sick anymore. I need to put a survey up for y’all to tell me what you think!

Labor signs: NO, thankfully.

Belly button in or out: In

What I am looking forward to: Officer Hubby is now OFF on the WEEKENDS!!!!! YAHOOOOOOOO!

We may be settled on a boy name!! 95% sure we are! As soon as we get a girl name I will share! Pinky Promise!

No comments :