- You FINALLY have a tooth! Your bottom right tooth broke through last week and the other bottom one is almost through! - I forgot to mention the words you are saying in your last monthly posts…You’ve been saying Dada for months and months, you’ve said Mama like twice(seriously kid?), you wave and say bye-bye but it’s more like dye-dye, you say ta-ta(thank you) and a few times you’ve said it when I have handed you something…you are a genius! - You and I spent our first night apart this month. Boo. I was in the hospital(another post, another day). It was not fun, but you were well taken care of! - You still have the longest eye lashes!- You clap when we say “yay!!”- You love to play “Where’s Brooks?” and Peek a boo!
- You are eating more and more from the table. You LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches! You are still nursing but seem to be weaning, which is perfect. Looks like we’ll make it to a year and I’m proud of both of us for that!
- Still in a size 3 diapers, but I’ll buy size 4 when I buy them again! You are in mostly 12 month clothes but you can wear some 18 month.
- You are still going to school only part of the day. I usually pick you up right after nap at 2:00. I just can’t stand to be away from you any longer than that. I can’t take it!
- You LOVE taking a bath, especially if the water is still running when you get in the tub. You have also learned to make waves and you love that too!
- You pull up on anything and everything you can! I don’t think you’ll be walking by your first birthday but you never know!
I can’t believe in just a few short weeks you will be ONE! We love you sweet boy!