Happy Birthday to our sweet little Love Muffin, Brooks! This has been the fastest year of my life! In honor of his birthday, here’s a sneak peek from his one year photo shoot! And, no, that’s not a dress he’s wearing. This bubble was Griffin and Peyton’s and they were a lot bigger than B but I’m that Mom that has to pass down certain things that are special to me! Happy Birthday B! We love you so much!!!
Tuesday, April 22, 2014
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
We had a wonderful Spring Break! SO ready for summer! We spent some time at the beach which is always fabulous!
Me and my sweet girl! So thankful for my sidekick! OMGAH! He’s SO SWEET! B cut his first tooth while we were there and LOVES french fries! And also eating sand! Griffin ate crickets. Bacon and cheese flavored! Peyton did also! I LOVE this man! The end!
Friday, March 28, 2014
- You FINALLY have a tooth! Your bottom right tooth broke through last week and the other bottom one is almost through! - I forgot to mention the words you are saying in your last monthly posts…You’ve been saying Dada for months and months, you’ve said Mama like twice(seriously kid?), you wave and say bye-bye but it’s more like dye-dye, you say ta-ta(thank you) and a few times you’ve said it when I have handed you something…you are a genius! - You and I spent our first night apart this month. Boo. I was in the hospital(another post, another day). It was not fun, but you were well taken care of! - You still have the longest eye lashes!- You clap when we say “yay!!”- You love to play “Where’s Brooks?” and Peek a boo!
- You are eating more and more from the table. You LOVE grilled cheese sandwiches! You are still nursing but seem to be weaning, which is perfect. Looks like we’ll make it to a year and I’m proud of both of us for that!
- Still in a size 3 diapers, but I’ll buy size 4 when I buy them again! You are in mostly 12 month clothes but you can wear some 18 month.
- You are still going to school only part of the day. I usually pick you up right after nap at 2:00. I just can’t stand to be away from you any longer than that. I can’t take it!
- You LOVE taking a bath, especially if the water is still running when you get in the tub. You have also learned to make waves and you love that too!
- You pull up on anything and everything you can! I don’t think you’ll be walking by your first birthday but you never know!
I can’t believe in just a few short weeks you will be ONE! We love you sweet boy!
Friday, March 7, 2014
If you know me and my sister, Allison, then you are going to love this! If you don’t know us then you should know that we are super close, we’re basically attached at the hip. Seriously…we are together A LOT. We’re BFF, business partners and basically I’ll cut you if you mess with her! ha! No, really. I love her to pieces and she’s one of my favorite people!
Well, we haven’t ALWAYS been this way. You see, we are five years apart in age and she drove me BAT CRAZY while we were growing up! She was annoying and pesky…and she does not deny this!
I’ve had this little gem since November 11, 1998! Every now and then I come across it and read it and CRY from laughing so hard!
Monday, February 24, 2014
- You are crawling everywhere! You mostly stay in the living room at home, you just started venturing into the kitchen the other day. At the office you have learned to crawl from office to office! – You are still in a size 3 diaper and 9 –12 month clothes.- You still don’t have a single tooth!! You are still eating well! You are still nursing, eating baby food and eating a little bit of table food. You WILL devour that smash cake! I know this! - You are pulling up now! You’ve let go once. I can’t believe you will be walking soon! – You and Daisy are starting to play. Well, you crawl around and try to get her! – You LOVE to play “Super Brooks” almost every night with Griffin! – You are such a flirt! No matter where we go, you are flirting and talking to everyone you see! From little ole grandma’s to big burley biker dudes, everybody loves you!
- Griffin, Peyton and Reece have really surprised me when it comes to you! I thought by now that they wouldn’t help out and would be over the “new” of having a baby in the house. But, no, they LOVE pretty much anything to do with you. They are such a BIG help!!
I love you sweet boy!