Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Zulily

Ok guys, I feel it’s time for this post. I don’t like to bash companies on my blog but I see SO many of you on Twitter and other people’s blogs raving about how wonderful Zulily is and I am going to share my experience.

I ordered a swimsuit for Reece on February 9th from them. My debit card was charged that same day. My confirmation said that I would receive my order in 10-14 business days. While I think that is a long time when you order something online nowadays I understand their process is a little different. I knew that going in. BUT the 14 business days were up on the 28th and my order is still being “processed”.

I emailed them yesterday to find out what is going on. If I didn’t really really want this swimsuit for her I would just ask for my money back. They explained their process(which I already knew) and said normally it’s 10-14 days but on this particular bathing suit it was 3 weeks. But they told me when I ordered 10-14 days…

This is my first time buying from them and I don’t know if I just got a bad deal this time or what but I really doubt I will be ordering anything else from them.

They have SUPER cute stuff but what good is that if you get screwed around?!?!

No comments :