Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy 100th Post To Us!!

I got on here to post a funny story about G-man and realized that this is our 100th post! I can't believe that I stuck with it this long! Blogging is a lot of fun and a great way for us to remember everything that is happening. I plan to start printing the posts and keep them in a notebook for the kiddos to look back on one day. Apparently there are alot of people who read our blog...please come out of hiding and let us know who you are! I've been keeping up with the counter and we average around 50-60 hits per day! That's a bunch! Don't feel bad for stalking if we don't "know you" because I do the same thing...I just want to know who you are so that I can stalk you back! ha!

Now for the G-man story!!! Last night after I gave Baby Girl her bath I was in her room getting her PJ's on. G-man came in there and was entertaining her. Then he started to mess with her Rainforest Jumperoo---we don't use it anymore, I just haven't gotten around to taking it apart so Josh can put it in the attic. Anywho, he pulled one of the toys off. I said to him,"G-man, don't do that, you may break it!" He said, "Well, we don't really need it anymore do we?" Me, "First of all, just do what I say and stop QUESTIONING and second, we may need it again one day because Mommy and Daddy may have another baby." G-man, "WHAT?!?!?! ANOTHER BABY?!?! FOUR KIDS?!?!?! Well, ya'll are crazy. That's too many to take care of!" I swear, the boy will be a comedian one day.....

1 comment :

Brooke said...

You have to love his honesty! :)

btw...I stalk your blog!