Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas

Christmas this year was fabulous! It was spread out from Sunday-Thursday. I know for some people you would hate it this way but, we have so much family that it worked out perfectly for us! Christmas morning we didn't have to rush to be anywhere by lunch and the babies got to play with their toys from Santa as long as they wanted to! Santa brought all kinds of goodies but the hit is definitely the Wii that he brought Josh and April...I mean the boys! ha!

Sometimes they could pass for twins!

Sweetness!

My sweet Momma!

Our cheezin' niece!

Me and the boys!

Me and My Favorite!

Baby Girl running from Papa!

Baby Girl and TB matched at school today! So cute!

Can we keep her?

You know you want one!!

2 comments :

Brooke said...

TB looks pissed! But cute pic :) I want the chocolate lab!

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

that dress baby girl is wearing is the cutest! i love monogrammed stuff.