Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cereal Loving Brooks!

Yea, so about that. Not 2.2 seconds after I posted about wanting to wait a little while on feeding Brooks solids he started showing signs he was interested. So I waited a few days and he was watching every.single.bite that I took and I couldn’t take it anymore!

Feed the baby!

OH and also, someone who’s name may or may not rhyme with “smosh” gave him a dab of ICE CREAM when I wasn’t looking. Seriously. The ONLY reason he didn’t get in trouble was because this happened when he was letting me take a two hour nap after he worked all night! Yes, he’s that awesome! And, if anybody else thinks they are going to let B “taste” something I WILL CUT YOU. Don’t even think about it.

Don’t feed the baby!

Here he is in all his rice cereal glory! ;)DSC_0716

Most babies you have to “teach” to eat from a spoon and it takes some getting used to because all they are used to are bottles. Well, not Brooks. He automatically knew exactly what to do and not hardly any gets wasted!

He was MORE than ready!

No comments :