Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Summer Fun!

Where have we been? EVERYWHERE! Since the storm on April 27th I really have just not had the time to blog. I have had a few breaks but then I’m too tired! If you don’t live in or around Tuscaloosa I really wish you could have seen the devastation and where this town is now. It’s amazing! We have come SO far in such a short time.

Griffin and Peyton are enjoying being out of school for the summer! They find water somewhere just about everyday whether it’s a pool or a splash pad!

DSC_0432

Reece got her hair wacked off! I wanted it trimmed up so I asked her about getting it cut. To my surprise she wanted it as short as mine! She was pretty adamant about that but I just wasn’t ready. I like to be able to throw it up in a pony tail and go!

Before…

DSC_0497 DSC_0504 DSC_0498 And several inches later.. After…

DSC_0505 DSC_0510 Sassy pants.

Oh and how cute is that outfit?!? My friend Donna made it. Lucky for me she makes Reece cute stuff all the time! I wish I could sew. If I had the time I would SO take that on!

I have to get to work but I still have to blog about a fun party we went to this weekend at the Barnyard! :)

No comments :