Sunday, June 5, 2011

Heaven is For Real!!

Oh my word! Have you read this book?!?

I read it cover to cover in two sittings! TWO. And I don't like to read. And I'm too ADD to read an entire book in two sittings! It was that good! Hubs read it all at once, I'm not that good.

It's about a little boy who had appendicitis and almost died....a few months later he starts talking about things he saw in Heaven...that's all I'm saying. Read it!

It definitely clarified some things for me about Heaven. I never had doubts about going to Heaven, but I've heard some pretty good arguements about whether or not we would "know" the same people we know here on earth. Like people who have died before us, did we really get to see them again?? I've always thought so but doubted after I heard some people talking. Babies that were lost to miscarrage...if you have lost a baby, read the book. I also wondered about animals and that was clarified for me too!



Go read it!

2 comments :

Unknown said...

I lost my first (and only) baby to a miscarriage, I guess I will be picking up this book soon!! Hope all is well.

Katie Thomson said...

I loved it JUST as much as you did! Definitely a MUST read! :o)