Wednesday, December 14, 2016

China Days 13 & 14: US Consulate, Pearl River Cruise & Pearl Market

Yesterday was the day we've been waiting for! Our US Consulate appointment! Now we wait until this afternoon for Mia's visa to be issued and we can head home tomorrow! :) You aren't allowed to take anything except for a diaper, your wallet and passport to the US Consulate so we don't have any pictures!

Later in the day we went on a cruise down the Pearl River! This was something I was really looking forward to! The dinner was nothing but the view was spectacular! The pictures will not do it justice. We got back to our room pretty late and crashed.

Day 14(today) we were off to the Pearl Market to get Miss Priss some pearls. This is another thing I really wanted to do while we were here. This is something that she can keep forever. Of course Mommy and Reece needed some too! :)  Then we were off to another mall that had sports themed apparel. What an adventure that ended up being! haha! You take a wrong turn around here and you are WAY out of whack! haha! We found it and the big boys racked up! :)

Now, I'm off to pack while Josh is at our exit meeting! Yipee!!! I can't believe our time in China has come to an end! China will always hold a place in my heart but I'm ready to see my people!!! Also ready for sweet tea, TACO CASA!!!!, all the Mexican food and guac, my bed, my animals and the quiet of the country life! YES YES YES! See you all when we are back in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now for a picture overload! :)

This has been life while here. Well, this plus Starbucks!



 This was our boat!






















No comments :