Thursday, May 26, 2011

Rest In Peace Trevor Phillips! *Updated

For those of you who don’t live around here, we lost a police officer in the line of duty this past Saturday.

Officer Trevor Phillips was a motorcycle cop and was working a funeral procession. Someone in the procession decided they didn’t want to be in it anymore and turned out, hitting Officer Phillips.

What a waste of a life. Just because someone wasn’t paying attention his wife and kids are left alone. My heart aches for his wife. I don’t know how I would handle myself if this was me.


**Updated-Officer Phillips was not married and didn't have any children. I was told wrong so I wanted to correct myself! :)

We were at the ballpark when Josh got the call and I could tell in his voice that something was very wrong. Our police officers have been going through SO much in the last month since the tornado, this is another blow. Please keep them in your prayers!

Trevor Phillips His funeral is today. Visitation from 2-4. The public is asked to attend the procession, I’m going to try to make it over there if I can get off work in time!

And just in case you missed my tweet last night, Griffin and Peyton play for the championship tonight! Go Cardinals! :)

No comments :