Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Nine Years!

Today Josh and I have been married for NINE years! I love him so much!

It’s funny because nine years ago I thought that people who had been married for nine years were OLD! hahahaha! We’re only 29! While nine years seems like a long time, it really has just flown by. It doesn’t seem like it’s been that long at all. But then if I think back at everything that’s happened in those nine years it seems like a lot!

My sister, Kelsie, is keeping the kiddos so we can have a little date! It definitely won’t be a late one because we have to be up at 4am to go on a field trip with Griffin’s class!

Did you hear me?? 4 AM!!!

I haven’t seen 4 am since Reece was a baby! hahahaha! I can’t wait though! It’s going to be SO fun! In case you didn’t see my tweets the other day, Griffin’s teacher found out last Friday that she has Leukemia. :( She had breast cancer about a year ago and apparently this is stemming from the treatments from that. She started her new treatments yesterday, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for her! We just love her so much! We will miss her on the field trip!

AND PS…My husband is skinny! He’s lost I don’t even know how much weight! He is smaller now than he was when we got married! I wanted to put a picture of us on this post but he doesn’t even look the same in any of the ones I have!!!

No comments :