Monday, September 17, 2012

Our Weekend!

We had a pretty fantastic weekend! Our Tide rolled and beat the pants off of Arkansas 52-0. I kind of feel bad for Arkansas. Kinda. I feel like our football program is getting to the point of how it was a long time ago. My Mom has told me in the past that when Bear Bryant was here you really didn’t even have to watch the game, you just found out how bad we beat the opponent later because we always won! I like winning and I’m ready for some competition!

Towards the end of the game we had a family photo shoot! My cousin’s wife, Pamela, has started a photography business. You can find her here! We met her downtown at the River Walk for a little session! I LOVE how they turned out!

Poor Griffin looks off because he was. He was having chest pains. More on that later.Josh looks hot as always! I look like I’m going to puke because I was. Let’s also note that that is not baby pooch, that is bloat. Gross.The most beautiful little girl ever!I.LOVE.THIS!

We love fun family pictures! I will post the rest of them when she gets them to me! I may or may not have paid Griffin and Peyton to kiss Reece on the cheek for a picture! :)

Back to Griff. He complained that his chest hurt a lot on Saturday. Josh convinced me(not so easily) that it must just be a pulled muscle. Which makes sense. Well yesterday he woke up with it still hurting and had a fever. So I dropped Pey and Reece off at my parents and met Josh at the emergency room with Griffin. I would rather be safe than sorry. Griffin doesn’t really complain much so I knew it was bothering him. Well he got all checked out…x-rays included…and the doc seems to think he is just getting sick. Um no. This momma is not convinced. You don’t run a fever AFTER you start hurting when you are just getting a cold. So I’m watching him like a hawk! He seems better this morning!

I think that about sums it up!

4 comments :

Cindi said...

Love, love, love these family photos, April!! They are SO good!! And I'm say a little prayer for Griffin. I hope he feels better soon. :)

April said...

Thank you so much! I've been so worried about him!

Nikki said...

Your family is so precious! Love the pics. Lots of prayers for Griffin! & Roll Tide!

April said...

Thank you!! :)