Friday, September 21, 2012

Oh Baby-9 Weeks(or so)

photo

How far along: 9 weeks or it may be closer to 8. We’ll find out on Oct. 4th!

Size of the baby: According to Baby Center, about the size of a grape and weighs less than an ounce!

Total weight gain/loss: I’m going to say none. But, I look a little poochy in that picture…that’s probably from the 4 or 5 biscuits I ate last Saturday. oops.

Maternity clothes:Well no!

Stretch marks: I have an old one from Reece. No one knows it’s there except for Josh!

Sleep: Like a baby! And beware if you wake me from my slumber!

Best moment this week: Ummmmmmm…it’s been a rough week see the blog post yesterday. Also we found out yesterday that our maltese has cancer. Best moment? I’m just thankful my family is healthy!

Movement: I wish!

Food cravings/aversions: Well, when I feel sick I want bread or crackers. I have been craving pizza and hot dogs. Go ahead and laugh because y’all know I didn’t touch those things with a 10 foot pole before! I do not want to even smell an egg right now…how ironic is that?! HA!

Gender: Find out in April! :)

Labor signs: NO, thankfully.

Belly button in or out: In

What I miss: Nothing. I think this one is dumb.

What I am looking forward to: My little brother’s football game tonight…where I watch him kick the fool out of a football and eat nachos! :) And going with my three favorite boys to the Alabama game tomorrow!

Weekly wisdom: Having three kids and being preggo is no joke! You better have a good hubby in place if you do! ;)

Milestone: I can’t think of anything!

I’m feeling pretty decent. I am dang moody though! I feel for people around me in my everyday life. I get ticked off very easily. Like even hearing someone unwrap something makes my blood pressure rise! I have been a little sick. I haven’t thrown up but I definitely have felt like it. This is how I felt when I was pregnant with Reece. I promise to keep you informed of how I felt when I was pregnant with the other three in comparison to this one so you can make an educated guess on what the sex is! :)

No comments :