Friday, March 22, 2013

35 Weeks!

DSC_0699

From the looks of this picture that baby is WAY high! Sure doesn’t feel like it! haha!

How far along: 35 Weeks!

Size of the baby: According to Baby Center, he or she is over 18 inches long and 5 1/4 pounds(let’s hope and pray!)…size of a honeydew melon!

Total weight gain/loss: Up 33 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Yes.

Stretch marks: Old one.

Sleep: I’ve slept really well this week!

Best moment this week: Seeing our sweet little baby!

Movement: Still lots of movement, which if it’s such a big baby I don’t know how it has room for this.

Food cravings/aversions: Nothing really. Still love the sweet tea with lemon but I’m cutting that out. I was only having one a day but doc wants me to steer away from sweets completely to try and keep the baby from putting on too much weight. So I’m watching everything that I put in my mouth. It’s only a couple of weeks…I CAN do this!

Gender: Don’t have a clue!

Labor signs: Nope.

Belly button in or out: In.

What I am looking forward to: My sweet little niece’s first birthday party tomorrow!

No comments :