Monday, December 10, 2012

Sweet Little Mary

Reece’s Christmas Play was this past Friday. I have been super excited and she has been too…until she realized how many people would be there! HA! I wish you could peek into our house at night. She’s either dancing around, doing gymnastics or singing to the top of her lungs every single night. But put her in front of people and she’s done!

She did such a good job at the play. She walked in with her hands over her face and went to her place. I was a little scared but as soon as she sat down she uncovered her face!DSC_0370

DSC_0372

I had high hopes of getting her picture with all her fan base that was there but she wasn’t having it! We barely got this…DSC_0378 DSC_0382

Here’s a little snippet from the play…

And just for fun…here’s Peyton in that same play when he was in pre-k! Cute little Shepherd!

And Griffin when he was in pre-k as the cutest little donkey you’ve ever seen! :)

That was back when my husband had a lot more to love! He may kill me for posting these! Now he’s all skinny! :)

1 comment :

momto8blog said...

your photos are just fabulous! they are all keepers!!!
what a fun time...good for you!
I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.