Friday, December 14, 2012

21 Weeks!

DSC_0383

I already know what your thinking…”Holy Boobs”. Yea, me too.

How far along: 21 Weeks!

Size of the baby: According to Baby Center, three-quarters of a pound and approximately 10 1/2 inches long — the length of a carrot.

Total weight gain/loss: Up 15 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Sometimes.

Stretch marks: Old one.

Sleep: Can’t get enough.

Best moment this week: Took the kids to see Santa last night!

Movement: All the time!

Food cravings/aversions: I still want the sweet tea but I have backed off of it. I was only drinking a glass of it a day but I’m trying to get back to water only! I’ve been craving Taco Casa for a week!

Gender: I want to know SO bad. But I’m not going to give in. I’m that stubborn.

Labor signs: NO, thankfully.

Belly button in or out: In

What I am looking forward to: Being lazy with my kids tomorrow and Reece’s birthday party on Sunday!

This pregnancy is flying by so fast. And sometimes I still catch myself remembering that I am pregnant! I know that sounds weird. But I get excited all over again. As soon as Christmas is over it is full-blown baby mode for us! We have to get the nursery done at home AND at the office! :)

No comments :