Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Miss me? We had a wonderful Christmas!! Lots of family time and I loved it! My post is so late because we’ve been running around like chickens with our heads cut off because our new gym is opening Sunday! I am going to take lots of pics to put on here…just waiting on the rock climbing wall to be finished and some pictures to be hung! But, if you are local, feel free to stop in anytime :) I’ll give you the personal tour if I’m there, if not just tell whoever’s there that I sent you!(so you can get the star treatment :))

About a week before Christmas was Reece’s Christmas play at school. She was the cutest little angel ever but you got it she didn’t sing or say her speaking part. I didn’t expect anything less! :)

Sorry I look drunk. I wasn’t, we were at church plus I don’t drink.DSC_0229 DSC_0230These are pretty much in random order..like I said, I’m pooped!DSC_0248

DSC_0256 DSC_0258 DSC_0259

DSC_0265 DSC_0266 DSC_0302 DSC_0307

DSC_0314 DSC_0324 DSC_0322 DSC_0325

PS-Why didn’t anyone warn me about all the negative comments I would get about getting my FOUR-year-olds’ ears pierced? She is FOUR for crying out loud and I’m NOT going to hell for getting them pierced!!

1 comment :

Cherry Berry said...

That's crazy that you got negative comments about that!! There is nothing wrong with getting a 4 year old's ears pierced. I hope that Grace does that well when we get hers done one day. Not sure when it will be... We decided after she was born that we would wait til she asked for it. Some people... *smh*