Friday, December 2, 2011

Happy 30th Birthday Josh!!

Today is my most favorite person’s birthday!!! And today he is the big 3-0!!!! I used to think I would feel old when we turned 30 but now I realize that we’re just getting this party started! LOTS to come in our thirties :)

So, Happy Happy Birthday Lover Love :)DSC_0071

And now for some total inappropriateness…DSC_0075 I totally grabbed his crotch during our Christmas card shoot y’all!DSC_0076 DSC_0078 It was my mom’s fault!! She was standing behind the camera and was playing around and said, “grab his crotch” just trying to be funny and not realizing that I really would.

You can totally grab your man in front of your parents when you’ve been married for 10 years people! :)

Happy Birthday Baby Daddy :)

1 comment :

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

Love the pics..hope he had a great birthday!!