Monday, August 23, 2010

Stupid Cat

WHY WHY WHY WHY did y’all let me get a cat?!?!?!?! I KNEW better…I so knew better. Because Griffin loves her so much I could get past her climbing on the kitchen counters 575 times a day, I could get past her annoying meow, I could get past having to sleep with my door shut so she wouldn’t pounce me in the middle of the night, but I will NEVER get past her peeing on laundry I had piled in the hallway waiting to be washed. Not gonna happen. I don’t know what her deal is. Just being pissy I guess. NO pun intended!

She also peed the next day on Reece’s nap mat. We have a VERY small laundry room so I pile clothes down the hall until they are washed.

I told Griff that was it, she was gone. He cried, Peyton cried. I can’t stand to see them sad. Now what? I thought about putting her outside, but she can’t be out back because of Molly and I don’t want her wondering around the neighborhood….I don’t want to just give her away and let her be someone else’s problem…or maybe I do. Anyone want a cat?

xoxo,

No comments :