Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Gymnastics, take 3!

Much better! As long as I was right there with Reece she did great! I had to do the balance beam with her and then she did everything else on her own! AND-the bars are still her favorite!

Onto other things, someone is spreading a rumor that I’m pregnant. I mean, at least they’re not spreading something bad like telling people I have some raunchy std…but nonetheless, if you hear that I’m pregnant, it’s not true. At least not to my knowledge at this time and no we are not trying either.

And speaking of spreading rumors, I just don’t understand why people want to just start stuff about other people. Are they really that bored and is their life that dull? The person who started that rumor about me doesn’t even know me and I’ve never even spoken to her. And then there’s the people who don’t have facts straight on things and just tell whatever and get things all twisted. That’s annoying!

Anywho, don’t expect a baby from us anytime soon.

xoxo,

1 comment :

Cherry Berry said...

Some people have nothing better to do with their time than to start rumors about people or stir crap up between people...