Monday, July 13, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Don't you just love Not Me! Monday?!?! Scooch on over to MckMama's and play along!

I actually don't have alot of Not Me's for this week. I'm not sure if I just can't think orrrrrrr if I really didn't do anything crazy! ha!

I probably should have saved this for next week's Not My Child Monday....but I am SURE I will have tons for that post!

Yesterday, when Miss Reece was helping me cook brownies she totally did not almost freak out when I almost forgot to give her the bowl and spoon to lick. That would not mean that I let my children do that regularly. And Miss Priss does not almost always get her way so without further ado, I will let you see for yourself!!!





xoxo

2 comments :

Kelly said...

Too cute, I love those pictures!

C & A said...

too funny!! she's precious!