Thursday, September 11, 2008

Sleeping Babies!

I love watching the kids sleep! They are just so peaceful and it's the only time that I can just sit there and stare at them!

Maser P fell asleep in the car on the way home from school!

G-Man

Baby Girl


Now for a photo catch up! AND the ONLY reason there are more pictures of Baby Girl is because she is the only child that I can MAKE take pics! The boys hate the camera and run anytime they see me getting it out! So, don't think I am a mean mom...I just have to beg and bribe the boys!

G-man minus a tooth!!






She is saying, "Rollllll Tide!!"




Obsessed with Green Tea like her Daddy!


Ok, so maybe I can't "make" her!
xoxo

3 comments :

The Rockin' Wife said...

cute photos....Love the denim Alabama dress!

April said...

Thanks! And the bloomers...they have elephant prints on the butt!!

Anonymous said...

I honestly don't think I have ever seen eyes that blue - absolutely beautiful baby girl!!