Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ticking Time Bomb

So, you know, or if you have children you know, that Pinocchio(how'd they come up with that name anyway?) is out on DVD for it's 70th anniversary. Josh was at Wal-Mart on Saturday for some things and picked the movie up for the kiddos. The boys have worn the movie out. They have watched it about 500 times, no joke. They usually watch a movie at bedtime(if they were good at school) and last night you guessed it, Pinocchio. Josh was at work and I was laying in bed debating on whether or not I was going to go and turn their movie off when I heard it...the part I forgot ALLLLLLLLLL about.....the part where one of the kids says to the other, "Jack Ass!" Oh Lord! They are talking about the boy that is a donkey...but still! I just know that one of my boys is gonna let that come out at the perfect moment! I see it happening at baseball practice or in the middle of a baseball game......Master P is up to bat and G-Man yells out, "Come on jack ass, you can do it!" And I my friends will crawl under the bleachers! That reminds me of this story!

In other news, I had to register Master P for kindergarten last week. Ugh. I am really bummed about it. Really. He is the baby. :( He and G-man are both playing baseball this year! We are so excited! They are on the same team, YAY! We are playing in Dungarbill(as G calls it) again. We don't have a schedule yet....I will get that to you Grannies as soon as I get it!

xoxo

1 comment :

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i remember that part! a lot of disney movies have something inappropriate in them..odd..