Thursday, March 26, 2009

Addiction

All of you know that I am addicted to my sweet hubby and my babies. But what you may not know is that I am addicted to TV. It's a weakness. I can't live without my DVR. Seriously what did I do before we got that thing? Let me just fill you in on my shows that I watch! All of these aren't on the same time of year so, don't think I'm too crazy! And I know you are wondering how I have time for TV with three kids...like I said DVR!!!!



The Young and The Restless--all time number 1 fav!

Prison Break--waiting on April 17th!!!

Desperate Housewives

Grey's Anatomy

Private Practice

Ellen---She makes me laugh so hard I cry!

American Idol

The Bachelor--even though I AM tired of this one

Survivor---not watching this season though, I wanted to but then I missed last week and this week because it came on Wed. night instead of Thurs. and I forgot!

Dancing with the Stars

The Real Housewives of Orange County

The Real Housewives of New York

The Girls Next Door

Any show that Ron White is on

I am sure I left at least one out!

On another note, we're headed to the beach this afternoon...but this time we are taking our babies! Yay! The weather has been pretty yucky around here lately but maybe it will be pretty for us at the beach! But after all a rainy day at the beach is better than a sunny day at home!(except when you have three kids to entertain! ha)

xoxo

1 comment :

Hoping for our own Peanut said...

i seem to like you more and more each time you post. i, too, dont know what life was like before we got tivo. :)

i recommend the show rescue me. ever seen it? its one of our absoute faves and the new season starts april 7th.

ps-griffin is one of my fave boy names. unfortunatley, my hubby doesnt like it.