Monday, June 16, 2008

We're not in T-Ville anymore!!

Since Hubby is now working for the big town of Vance, we decided to go to the town picnic this past Saturday. Let me just say that it didn't take me long to realize that we weren't in T-ville anymore. WOW. We were there for about 5 minutes and I don't think I have EVER felt so out of place! Needless to say, we B-lined it outta there! We went down the street to the elementary school and played on their playground. We got a few great pictures!

Josh returned that night for the chief's retirement party. And guess who was there?!? None other than the great Chief Swindle. They chatted for a few minutes..whatever..I wish I would have been there. (I know, I know, I am all talk...I wouldn't have said anything to the man, but it sounded good!)

No comments :