Friday, June 13, 2008

Father's Day


Josh had his Father's Day breakfast with the boys today at school. It was a come and go type of thing and both classes were having it at the same time so he really didn't have an opportunity for pictures. :( But, they always do these fill-in-the-blank sheets for the dads and I thought that I would share what the boys said about their daddy...who, by the way, is the best daddy in the world!


G-man


My daddy is the most wonderful daddy in the world. He is as handsome as a ---lion---. He is as strong as a ---building---. He can lift ---13--- pounds and is ---10--- feet tall. His favorite food is ---tuna---. His favorite activity is ---sleeping all day---. In the good old days when Daddy was little he used to ---go to the beach and play with Uncle Matt---. I think my Daddy is funny when he ---makes funny faces---. I know my Daddy is really mad when he ---spanks me---. I wish my Daddy would ---play Lincoln Logs---with me everyday. I would not trade Daddy for ---my house---.


Master P


My daddy's name is ---Josh---. He is ---10--- feet tall and weighs ---15---pounds. His hair is ---black--- and his eyes are ---blue---. Even though he is ---10--- years old, he still looks good. I help my daddy by ---taking out the trash---. When we are at home my daddy and I ---play---. The best thing about my daddy is ---his trophies---. I love my daddy because ---I do---. But he gets really mad when I ---hit---. When I am really good he gives me ---candy---. While I am at school he ---is at work---. I am glad he is my daddy because ---I am supposed to---.


How sweet were those?!?! I love their innocence!

No comments :