Monday, June 2, 2008

The Finger.

Geeeeeeze! I am learning so much from these two boys! Last night Josh and I were cuddled up on the couch watching Juno(very good movie, btw) when we heard some yelling back and forth between the boys. Neither one of us budged. That's pretty normal about once a day at our house. Just a little brotherly love. Until.....we heard Master P screaming to the top of his lungs. He came running in the living room to me, I took one glance at his finger...OH HEAVENS~it's broke! Josh looked at it and agreed. G-man had smashed it in the bathroom door. You could see the bone!!! I thought I was going to throw up!!! NO kidding! Normally that kind of thing doesn't bother me, but this time it did! So, Josh took control of the situation while I called mom to come and look at it. As it started to swell Josh and Mom decided that it wasn't broken. I wasn't so sure. And I wouldn't be able to sleep until it was looked at. Thankfully Med-South stays open until 10pm so I didn't have to take him to the ER. We were in and out of there in about an hour. The doc took an x-ray and it's not broken. Sorry, no pics, the camera was at the office.

By the way, if you are ever bored, come to the our house! We pretty much run a three ring circus! If we are not swallowing change, we're smashing fingers! Cheap entertainment! HA!

No comments :