Thursday, March 29, 2018

Spring Break 2k18!

Look at me being the cool mom with 2k18! HAHA! #imsofunny

We spent most of Spring Break at the beach! It was still cool outside so we found other things to do! As much as we travel there, we always find new things. We love to explore and find fun things as a family so we had the best time!

My sis and her fam were with us the first few days so we had lots of fun with them! We ate lots of yummy food because if you know us then that's our fav thing to do! And we spent some time playing at the arcade and riding go carts. Go cart competitions are fun when you have 11 competitive family members! :)

We also made our way to a town close by to find Dinosaurs one day! This was lots of fun! They are literally in the middle of nowhere, just off the road. There was an old dirt road off the main road so we just walked to find each one! It was a trek, but it was a beautiful day and felt so wonderful outside! Brooks is really into dinosaurs, like can blow you out of the water naming certain types, so he had the best time!
I didn't get pictures with all of them but there are four total!






















We also took the ferry over to Dauphin Island one day. This was something we had been wanting to do for a while now! It's been put off because it's usually really busy...and because I get really car sick. I just KNEW being in the car on the boat would do me in! I had to focus on not letting myself feel sick! HA! I knew if I got out of the car I would be fine but it was WAY too cold on the way over to the island to do that. On the way back we did and it was fabulous!

On the island we went to the estuarium. Not sure why it's just not called an aquarium. It was FUN! We also went to the bird sanctuary there. It was basically a hike through the woods because #kidsareloud. haha! We let Brooks lead the way and walked a few miles. It was another beautiful day and we had the best time!




One of the boys walked ahead of the line leader...




That sums up our Spring Break! :) Look at me cranking these posts out!

No comments :