Tuesday, April 28, 2015

New Farm Friends!

I think I may have a problem. I love ALL the animals. They are so cute and fun and cuddly. The first step is admitting you have a problem, right?

Our Doberman, Niko, passed away last Friday. He was around 8 or 9 and before he came to live with us probably didn’t have the best life. Their life span is only around 10 years, so we figure it was probably old age.

The kids were out of school that day and Reece was with me at work when I found out. We were both pretty bummed. (She was way more upset) I decided we needed a happy and so off to the pet store we went!

We left with this guy…

Meet Peter!20150424_160221_resized

At first she named him RICK! HA! He’s so cute and soft! He loves to be held and we all are doing our best to hold him all the time!

Side note: when we were in the pet store they signed me up for some type of savings card or something. They got my normal info and then she asked, “what type of animal do you own?” I laughed and started naming them off, “dogs, cat, chickens, ducks, goats and now a bunny!” HA!

I have been looking for a male Pygmy Goat for some time now. About a week ago I found one on Craigslist, but he was 2 hours away! I talked it over with the hubs and we decided that Sunday afternoon would be a perfect road trip day! So, off we went, in the Paw Paw truck! (Yes, I call it that in real life!)20150426_104837_resized(YES, he has a passy. YES, you can judge. NO, I don’t care!)      

Meet Jack!IMG_20150426_170757I wonder what the girls are thinking here?!! Haha!

Hopefully, in the next year or so, we’ll have GOAT BABIES!

No comments :