Monday, January 6, 2014

Off to School

Today my sweet little blue eyed love bug started school. Boo. This has been the plan since before he was born, HOWEVER, I never imagined he would be SUCH a good EASY baby or we wouldn’t be starting yet. I say that but also he is starting to crawl and be more mobile so really it’s not fair to him for him to be at work with me. I can’t pay him the attention he needs and get my work done. He’s only been there an hour today and I miss him like CRAZY. I know he’s in good hands. He’s at the same school the other three went to. The teachers have been anxiously and patiently waiting on him! I know he will be LOVED on like crazy!

He is still nursing and I am pretty darned determined to keep it up until he turns a year old so he’s only going a few hours a day right now. I realize that I am VERY blessed for him to be able to come to work with me at all! And he’s been at work with me almost 9 months now!

Here he is this morning!DSC_0343 DSC_0341 DSC_0345 DSC_0346 Man, I love that little stinker!

No comments :