Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Chicky Chicks!

I just realized it’s been a while since we had a chicken update! The good news is the rooster disappeared. The bad news is so did the cat! No more cats for us! Poor Griff.

We get no less than five eggs a day. If you want some bring me an egg carton and I will totally fill it up for you. Not joking. Eggs are filling up the refrigerator right now because this pregnant girl wants no part of them!

One of my silkie babies is sitting on eggs or an egg. She’s been sitting for about a week and I can’t wait to see if we hatch anything! Pretty sure one of the silkies is a rooster so it is possible! Probably will just give the chicks away!IMG_20121002_180715She is perfectly content in her little spot!

In other news, I have a doctor’s appointment tomorrow! I can’t wait to see this little baby!!!! :)

No comments :