Friday, October 12, 2012

12 Weeks!

Picture to come! Peyton almost passed out at school and I have been at the doctor with him all day. He is fine for now, update on him soon!

How far along: 12weeks!

Size of the baby: According to Baby Center, about 2 inches long and about the size of a lime!

Total weight gain/loss: Lost a pound so I’m up 4 pounds. It’s not for lack of eating, let me assure you!

Maternity clothes: No, but I’m ready for them!

Stretch marks: Old one.

Sleep: I sleep pretty well.

Best moment this week: Yesterday we FINALLY got to see this sweet baby! I can’t tell you how much relief I felt seeing that sweet little peanut bouncing around and seeing that heart flutter away! Lucky for me, I am so far along that I didn’t have to have the traditional first ultrasound(if you know what I mean) I got to go ahead with ON the belly!img017

Movement: I’m gonna go ahead and throw it out there…I felt the baby last night! I know it is early, this is my fourth child. But I also know that was what it was! cha ching!

Food cravings/aversions: Eggs=gross. Just pass me the fresh pineapple and the Cheese-its!

Gender: Hubby told the ultrasound tech that we weren’t finding out, maybe he’s turned the corner! Heehee!

Labor signs: NO, thankfully.

Belly button in or out: In

What I am looking forward to: Our sweet baby boy will be TEN years old Sunday! How is that possible? Just typing that brings tears to my eyes! HAHAHA! His party is tomorrow at the McWane Center and I can not wait!!!! Going to be so much fun! He and all of his friends are SUPER excited!

Weekly wisdom: Fresh out.

I think I’m starting to feel better! Dare I say it?! My sisters tell me I’ve been kinda pissy the last 12 weeks! HAHA! And I already knew that! :) Bless them and Josh. And Griffin and Peyton and Reece! :)

1 comment :

Unknown said...

Such a wonderful day! I'm praying for Peyton.