Friday, October 14, 2011

Happy 9th Birthday Griffin!!

img236

Is he really nine???? NINE!

Man oh man, I know I say it every year…but time just flies. It really really flies when you have kids. Josh and I had NO clue how much love this little guy was going to give us! We are so glad he made us parents! It seems like he was just born yesterday!

We decided to go ahead and let him open his gift from us this morning so that when he gets home from school he can play with it! A couple of weeks ago I decided to get him a zip line for his birthday. It’s getting hard to figure out what to get him because he’s getting older and he has everything. This was something that I knew he would have LOTS of fun with. Then a couple of nights ago we were watching the Duggars and they were zip lining and he was like, “That’s awesome!! I want to do that!” That made me SO excited because he had no clue he was already getting his very own! hee hee! He also got a new Nintendo 3DS!(and so did little brother :))

DSC_0876 DSC_0879 DSC_0880

His party is tomorrow afternoon…a camo party. I don’t get to choose party themes anymore :) I’m sure there will be plenty of pics from that to come!

No comments :