Thursday, October 28, 2010

Monster Munch

If you are on a diet, you may not like me after this post! I found this recipe over at Plain Chicken. She has lots of yummy recipes, but beware she is an Auburn fan! haha! I’m just kidding! Sorta.

This is definitely a fun and easy recipe for any Halloween bash..or you can hog it for yourself. Whichever strikes your fancy!

You’ll need:

1 package Almond Bark(white)

2 bags of microwave popcorn, popped

1 cup of Candy Corn(and I don’t even like Candy Corn!)

1 1/2 cups of dry roasted, salted peanuts

1 cup Reese’s Pieces

Place your popcorn in a large bowl….like super big. I ended up having to split mine up because my bowl was not big enough! Pour the peanuts, candy corn and Reese’s Pieces on top.  DSC_1586Get some help from Reece Piece! Yes, that’s ketchup on the end of her nose. Yes, she was dipping her popcorn in ketchup. Yuck!DSC_1588

Melt the Almond Bark according to the directions on the package and pour over the popcorn mixture. Mix it all up really well and spread it out on wax paper. Give it a little time to harden and then break it up and EAT!!! DSC_1593 xoxo,

1 comment :

Brittany said...

I'm making this tonight! Thanks for sharing!!

Reece is just too cute!!