Thursday, September 2, 2010

Liar Liar!

Take 2…different kid!

Josh picks up the boys from school everyday. He was picking them up yesterday and Griffin’s teacher said to him, “I’m sorry to hear about what happened yesterday.” Josh said, “What happened?” She said, “about your house…” Josh said, “What about our house?” She said, “Griffin told me that your house burned down yesterday!” Josh said,”WHAT?!?! Um NO! It did not burn down!” Then the teacher told Josh that Griff’s story was so convincing that she’d sent him to the counselor to talk about it AND they had been trying to figure out ways to help us!!!! O.M.G.!!!!!!!!!

Seriously.

That child can come up with some crap! He doesn’t lie much but when he does…it’s MAJOR! Like the time I had him at the doctor’s office and he told everyone in there that my driver’s license was suspended! Here’s that one in case you missed it!

Needless to say, he was in BIG trouble last night! And don’t feel bad if you think this little story is funny….I’ve been laughing since I heard it too, just not when Griff can here me! haha!

xoxo,

No comments :