Monday, December 14, 2009

Reece's Party Pics!

Reece had a fantastic birthday party! She was in the best mood, had fun opening all of her presents and ate the ladybug off of her birthday cake!
Opening presents....
Oh Elmo, Looks like there's always gonna be one of you in our house!
Here's the cute cake!

As soon as I lit the candles she blew them out! So we had to start over!
"Wait! Why the heck are ya'll singing? I think I'm gonna cry!"
We SO didn't coordinate for the party! In fact, we didn't even realize this until later that night! ha!

Peyton and Bubble Bad(Uncle Brad!)
My fantastic sis-in-law Katie and my sweet niece Elaina
Griffin was not letting anyone take his pic, this is the only one I have!
Donna and Addison
Sweet, sweet baby Keltie
Three amigos!(+ 1, technically!)

xoxo

1 comment :

Beverly said...

Her cake was soo cute! And of course little Ms. Reece was beautiful as always!