Thursday, September 17, 2009

What's new with Kitty Kitty??

Blog slacker=me! I guess I've just been too busy to sit down and blog lately.

It's kind of weird to think that we've only had Angel for a couple of weeks. It really feels like she's always been around! She's about doubled in size AND attitude since we brought her home. But that's just how cats are. Josh is her very most favorite person, which only if she knew how bad I had to beg him for her!


She was asleep on the couch with him when I took this pic but she woke up when she heard the camera click....she was sleeping on her back, feet up!

Here she is on Reece's nap mat. I laid it across the kitchen table/chair to dry after it was washed and she made herself a hammock out of it! ha!

She found a nice, warm spot between a pregnant belly and boobs to nap and watch the Tide roll!

And just because our kids are the cutest on the planet, here are some pics of them!

When boys get a certain age, they no longer pose for pics! You have to sneak them......


xoxo

















1 comment :

Beverly said...

Reece is getting so big! She is so precious. I think she is starting to look more like you!