Saturday, August 8, 2009

Proof!

Told ya'll I was stretched thin!

Reece still gets up at least one time at night. She goes right back to sleep, but if Josh is at work I always call and check on him. Well, last night around 1:00am Reece woke up. I got up and plopped down on the couch to call Josh. I dialed the number and the person that answered sounded weird and asked me what was wrong. HUH? I always call you about this time is what I was thinking! After waking up a little more I realized that I had called my mom's house!!!! It was Doug that answered. Poor thing...I woke him from a deep sleep and scared him to death!!!!

I feel so bad! Needless to say I have GOT to slow down! I don't know how that's going to happen!

xoxo

2 comments :

Beverly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Beverly said...

LOL! I know how you feel. Poor Doug! I am still constantly running trying to get things done. I just bought a bookshelf and I started organizing everything and I just realized how much CRAP I have! I've still got to go to town to do a bunch of stuff so I will see ya'll around 1:00 tomorrow!