Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!

Could it have rained anymore this weekend? Nasty. Nasty. Nasty. We were pretty much stuck in the house all weekend. We had a ball game Friday night and a birthday party to attend on Saturday, other than that we were stuck in the house because of the rain!

Baseball tournaments are this week. I am pretty ticked to say the least! We have not had one ball game on a Saturday all season...until this coming up Saturday....WHEN WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE BEACH! GRR! We are also more than likely going to have a game Friday night...WHEN WE ARE SUPPOSED TO BE AT THE BEACH! It's too hard for Josh to get off work and since he has already taken off for the weekend we are going to the beach anyway. I hate that we are going to have to possibly miss the last game, but I would much rather be at the beach with my family. We'll see what happens....

Look what Miss Priss decided to start doing over the weekend....
Not sure where I was, cleaning up someone's mess I'm sure, but I walked into the kitchen to do something and there she sat....on the bar...eating Mac & Cheese Crackers! She also figured out that she can push a bar stool up to the back door so that she can look out of it and watch the dogs....and yes, I had a heart attack when I saw her! And how about those 14 ponytails? I think they are fabulous! hee hee!
xoxo

No comments :