Monday, January 19, 2009

Not Me Monday!


Head on over to MckMama's to participate in "Not Me Monday". She'll explain all the details whenever she decides to post today!

Without further ado, here are my Not me's for the week!

When I walked in Five Guys Burgers and Fries last week the employees most certainly did not immediately reconize me! I really need to lay off the burgers....

Last week I was NOT for a microsecond a little dissappointed when you know what came after being a little late meaning I was not preggo! Nope, not me!

I absolutely DO NOT have baby fever. Nope, I don't!(Gosh, I hope my sister gets pregnant soon! ASAP, Al...get on it!)

I did not forget and leave Mako's "people food" on the floor the other night and turn around to find Baby Girl eating one of his french fries. I would never do that!

My husband, you know the cop, has not been pulled over TWICE in the last month by a State Trooper on his way home from work IN UNIFORM(thank goodness!) for his ILLIGAL window tint. Nope, not him!

No comments :