Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Bachelor and Mako Update!

You may remember this post. Yea, I was pretty ticked! So as you can imagine I was VERY excited to find out that Jason would be the next Bachelor! Last night was the premiere and it was excellant! Well, until the end when they showed some clips for the rest of the season.....Deanna decided to come to the house where they were filming and proceeded to tell Jason that she "made a mistake". Well, no crap woman! Anyway, as Josh and I watched the show I made my picks and we analyzed the crap out of all the women! ha! My first pick is this lovely, beautiful girl.....


Her name is Brooke and she is from right here in T-town! ha! Don't worry, Brooke, I won't tell them you have been calling Jason for the past year! :) No, seriously, since she can't have him, I pick the girl that he gave the first impression rose to...Nikki. I may very well change my mind 15 times before it's all over with, but hey, I am a woman and it's my God-given right to change my mind alot!

On to Mako, he seems better. He ate grits-of all things-and then he ate some ground beef, scrambled eggs and no telling what else his daddy put in there! It was a whole bunch of food and he ate every single bite! YAY! He slept inside last night in his crate and this morning he was still asleep when I left for work! Now, we are just taking it day by day......here is a pic of him from last night....
You can't tell too much about it because it was dark in the house, we had to keep the lights dim because Baby Girl had to go to the eye doctor yesterday and her eyes were still sensitive, which is a whole post in itself. I will post that one later!

1 comment :

Brooke said...

I love you so much! Jason does pic me I promise, when the final rose is given out it will be to me ;) And we will have a bunch of "little Ty's and Taelor Brooke's" hahaha...