Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What?!

So there is an awkward comment on the "Wal-mart" post. I felt the need to respond.

Dear Corey,

Thank you for your concern. However, I am in no need of a lawyer or legal representation of any kind. My blog is to simply keep family and friends updated about the children and it's a little outlet for me to bitch every once and a while. If you don't like me whining go somewhere else. I do not have the time or energy these days for people like you. I know that I don't "have" to show them my receipt. In fact, I wasn't really bothered by that part...I was bitching about the ignorance of the woman for the most part and trying to give my family a laugh. And it worked. So go away.

Sincerely,

The Girl Who, Again, Doesn't Need A Lawyer

1 comment :

Allison said...

So you no longer want my legal advice? Ha.