Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Pumpkin Patch and Pumpkin Cupcakes!

On Saturday the kiddos and I decided to make pumpkin cupcakes. We(and when I say "we" I mean "I") died the cake mix orange and then died the icing orange as well. The boys had fun making faces on them and Baby Girl had fun supervising!


Yesterday I went with G-Man and his Kindergarten class to the Grand Ole Pumpkin Patch in Clanton. Fun Fun! We rode ponies, went to the petting zoo, had lots of fun on the inflatables(their slide puts the Fun Factory slide to shame!) and we went on a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch! I really wanted to slide down the slide but none of the other parents were so I decided that I better not...I don't really know them that well and hey, don't want to make a crappy impression!


















And the cupcakes....








No comments :