Thursday, July 10, 2008

Fun Fourth!

We had a fabulous 4th of July! We slept in(which is only like 7:30 at our house, but still), then around lunch we headed to Mimi and Pop's house. We swam and swam, then ate lunch and swam some more. We were just lounging around and Rosie started going crazy in the flower bed. Turned out, she found a turtle. I got the cutest picture of G-man holding it!
He is so skinny, he has a six-pack!
That afternoon we went to Gigi and Papa's for more swimming, dinner and fireworks! We didn't get to swim long before it started to storm! We moved the party inside. I wasn't able to get alot of pics because Miss Priss decided to fight sleep. Once it was dark Papa and Kody put on a wonderful fireworks show! Lots of fun!

Daddy and his baby girl.
Mom and Jessie
Baby Girl, me, Master P the shark

Watch out for the shark!

Of course, most of the pics of G-man are of him doing tricks.
I laugh so hard I cry everytime I see this pic.....
Baby Girl and Papa

1 comment :

Laura Marchant said...

What great pics.
*Just stopping by for the first time today, out blog browsing! Great blog btw! Kids 15 months apart, wow. I know some days it must be hard but when I was a teacher those were the siblings that always got along best. Best wishes for you!