Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ahhhh!!!

For those of you who don't know...I am terrified I mean TERRIFIED of grasshoppers. I don't know what it is about them. They just freak my freakity freak freak(as Ellen would say). Come at me with a grasshopper and I will have a heart attack. No joking....and especially those giangantic red and black ones.



They seem to be all around the office, which totally sucks. Week before last I was headed out the door to the accountant's office, Baby Girl in tow. I headed around to her side of the car to put her in...there one stood, staring straight at me!!!...cue the hibbie jibbies!... I grabbed my southern linc out of the diaper bag and screamed for Allison to rescue me! Then, a few days later, he was back in the parking lot, however this time he was dead! YAY!

No comments :