Thursday, May 2, 2019

Spring Break in Disney: Days 7 & 8!

On day 7 we made a trip back to Magic Kingdom! I mentioned in the other MK post that we spent that day in one half of the park-this day we did the other half! I don't remember the order of riding things at this point but I know we rode everything we wanted to plus we rode Splash Mountain for the third and fourth time that week! haha! We rode Space Mountain, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, Dumbo, The Barnstormer, The Ariel Ride, Peter Pan's Flight, It's a Small World, Haunted Mansion...pretty much all the things. And, we caught the parade!



We had dinner at Be Our Guest! Best meal of the trip, hands down! I had the filet and it was perfect!

We planned to stay until the park closed because it was our last day...but that was going to be 11pm and I wasn't down for that. Lucky for us, they still did a fireworks show at 9pm so we saw it and then called it a day!

Day 8 was go home day. BOO. We hung around our resort until time to head to the airport.

We seriously had the most magical vacation! I love travelling and spending time with my people! In fact, I'm in charge of the next family trip....you'll never guess where we're going! :)


No comments :