Friday, February 16, 2018

Life Lately

I know I say this on here ALL.THE.TIME. but life is BUSY! We've all been sick with strep and or the stomach bug over the last month or so. I think we are all finally on the mend. Hubby was sick for almost two weeks and I can't handle life without him! It was tough! And I was lonely!

Before I even begin, yes I realize the big boys aren't in this post. #teenageboyprobs I'm going to do a better job of making them take more pictures! I did have this parenting win the other day...


Yep, and I meant it! Those fries were yummo! 

This guy right here...is the sweetest! He tells me I'm beautiful 100 times and day and that he loves me so much. He also massages my shoulders. He's the sweetest little man!


Reece recently celebrated the 100th day of this school year. The kids were supposed to dress like old people...this was as "old lady" as she got! haha!

I recently went on a field trip with Brooks! We went to Krispy Kreme and Pet Smart! It wasn't a trip that a parent was required to go on..and it wasn't a big deal. But, you know what? It WAS a big deal to him! We had the best time!


Little Miss Mia got her ears pierced last weekend! She had asked earlier in the week and I talked with her about it. Then, on Saturday she flat out asked if she could do it! Once she got Daddy's approval we had them pierced! She didn't even flinch when they did it. I knew she wouldn't. She gets poked with needles all the time so she's used to it. Sad, but true. She LOVES her ear rings! And I LOVE my girly girls!

We took this on blood day this week! Those three weeks in between transfusions sure fly by. We try to make the best of it. And, of course, we love to see our thal pals when we go!



We had a Valentine's lunch date! With five kids it's hard to find a date night! Lunch dates are our new thing! He also brought coffee and doughnuts to the office for us girls that morning! Husband of the year!

Reece had Grandparent's Day at school on Valentine's Day! She really enjoyed herself!!

Today marks the beginning of the Chinese New Year! Mia took red envelopes to her friends today with chocolate coins inside! We do our best to keep her in touch with her Chinese heritage! We'll be having a big Chinese feast at home tonight! :)


No comments :