Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Meet Lucy and Spring Break!


 Oh hey! I wish I had the time to blog but I give up! Between everything going on in life right now, there's just not time. So, I'll dump pics here hopefully once a month and do a little catch up!

Since I last blogged we got a new baby! Her name is Lucy, she is a blue doberman. And she is the bomb diggity! Josh drove for about 9 hours to get her and it was love at first site for the two of them. She even goes to work with him! I swore I would NEVER EVER have a big dog in the house. But, dobermans just really don't do well outside so hubs said we weren't getting another until we could keep it inside. I still said no. Then a few months ago I really starting wanting another dobie and decided that if hubby let me have a PIG in the house then I should let him have a dog inside so the rest is history! By the way, Tucker the pig has been outside in his new fabulous pen for a few months now! :)

Here she is! Our little LuLu!



We spent most of our Spring Break at the beach with cousins! It was such a fun time! 

This picture is not great at all, but it's the ONLY one I have of Griffin from the entire week! He WOULD not let me take any pictures of him. And I wasn't in the mood to make him!


 One day while it was pouring rain we headed over to Pensacola to the National Aviation Museum!

 The rest of the time we just beached, ate and played with pirates!







This was early one morning...the kids broke the swing the night before and they were having popsicles WAY too early in the morning and Bella was trying to get me to help her to get away! ha!


Your go!


These two!!!!! I can't even.





Now for some randoms! 

I'm trying to have "date night" with my kids once a week or so! Sometimes it's hard to have one on one time and this makes it easy!



 A few weeks ago Reece did a color run with her cousin for her cousin's school! They had the best time!!!


I think that about wraps it up for now! Off to work on some home study paperwork!

No comments :