Friday, June 27, 2014

Six Flags!

Yesterday morning bright and early we surprised the kids with a road trip! We hit the road at 6 am and they were so excited when they figured out we were on our way to Six Flags in Atlanta!IMG_20140626_062708 Griffin and Peyton are our little dare devil boys…they wanted to ride EVERYTHING! Which is fine with me because I love to ride myself! Reece is tall enough for several of the big roller coasters now so she had lots of fun along with the boys! And the ones that I rode with them…I laughed so hard I cried! Her face was hilarious! 2014062695144620_resized This little guy was SO good! He is the best baby, we just drag him anywhere and everywhere…he’s so chill.20140626_200041_resized  They have added a water park on to the theme park…it’s pretty much awesome because you get pretty hot riding rides, etc. and then you just change and head on over to cool off! I stuck with the little two and Josh rode all the water rides with Griffin and Peyton!20140626_152829_resizedWe stayed ALL day and shut the park down when it closed! We had the BEST family day!

No comments :